He who shall be last... shall be first.
The legendary Slow Bike Race returns!
Tension shall be high? speeds shall be snail-like.
Cyclists race in a 4 lane, 1m wide and 40m long racetrack.
The last across the finish line is the winner.
- Cyclists must supply their own bike.
- The bicycle must maintain forward motion at all times.
- No part of the competitor's body may touch the ground.
- The bicycle must remain within the boundaries of the course.
- Forward motion shall be provided by the muscles of the rider.
- No track stands.
Limited to 16 entrants - email firstname.lastname@example.org to take part.
La Grande Partenza starts at 6pm sharp!